GUIDELINES AND DESTINATION UPDATES FOR INTERNATIONAL BOOKINGS TO BOOST CONFIDENCE IN TRAVEL POST PANDEMIC
- Travellers from the UAE can now avail a 20% discount on their pre-travel PCR (COVID-19) tests when booking international flights and hotels through tajawal.
- Travellers booking through tajawal will also have access to the latest information about entry restrictions and measures being taken at key International destinations.
As part of its efforts to boost confidence in travel and enhance UAE customers’ travel booking experience post-pandemic, tajawal – the Dubai-based online flight and hotel booking platform – has entered a strategic partnership with Mediclinic, the international private hospital group and an affiliate of the Mediclinic International, to offer UAE based travellers planning their international trips a 20% discount on their pre-travel PCR tests, which are considered a mandatory requirement at a number of destinations across the world.
Upon making a flight or hotel booking through tajawal, travellers will receive their booking confirmation emails which they can present at select Mediclinic establishments in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain to avail the discount on their PCR tests.
Moreover, tajawal has also launched a dedicated safety and travel guidelines portal to ensure a smooth travel experience for its customers and provide them with the latest travel guidelines and entry requirements to take into consideration when planning their trips to-and-from the country. The dedicated safety guidelines page is available on tajawal’s website providing up-to-date information on destinations’ entry restrictions, COVID-19 test requirements, key tourist attractions and visa and quarantine regulations.
Muzzammil Ahussain – EVP tajawal commented: “Travel as we know it will not be the same again due to the pandemic, and with that comes a change in travellers’ mindset and how they perceive and approach travel. With International travel slowly returning, our customers will expect more from us when booking their flights and accommodation, prioritizing the need to know crucial information such as the safety guidelines for airports, hotels and in destination procedures. We understand that obtaining the latest travel safety and destination updates when planning an International trip can be confusing during these times, therefore have created a dedicated online portal comprising all the necessary safety information travellers would need to come to a travel decision. Our team of experts aggregate and maintain data from over 100 sources, through which the safety guidelines content is carefully vetted and updated to ensure accuracy, offering travellers access to the latest developments on travel guidelines from key destinations across the globe”.
“We have also partnered with Mediclinic, a leading healthcare services group to ensure that our travellers have access to highest-quality testing facilities when undergoing pre-travel PCR tests. Through this partnership, we hope to offer our customers more flexibility and confidence to travel all the while armed with a valid PCR test health assurance that will encourage them to revive their delayed travel plans and explore the world” Ahussain added.
Through the 20% discount, tajawal customers can undergo PCR tests at a discounted rate and will have to present a copy of their flight or hotel booking confirmation email at select Mediclinic facilities across the Emirates of Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain to avail this service.
- Mediclinic City Hospital – onsite only , walk in anytime 24hours/ 7 days a week, NO prior bookings is required
- Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, onsite and drive through 24rs/ 7 days a week – NO prior bookings is required
- Mediclinic Parkview Hospital onsite and drive through 24rs/ 7 days a week NO prior bookings is required
- Mediclinic Dubai Mall, onsite only from 8am – 7 pm, prior bookings is requested via 8001999
- Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital onsite and drive through 24rs/ 7 days a week NO prior bookings is required
- Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital onsite 24rs/ 7 days a week – NO prior bookings is required
Al Ain Region:
- Mediclinic Al-Ain Hospital onsite 24rs/ 7 days a week – NO prior bookings is required
- Mediclinic Al-Jowhara Hospital onsite 24rs/ 7 days a week – NO prior bookings is required
243 total views, 4 views today