Nawab Restaurant to Screen Dubai Expo 2020 Opening Ceremony on Thursday
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
With few days to go for the world’s greatest show – Expo 2020, a newly launched Indian licensed community restaurant spread over 400 square feet will be hosting the live broadcast of the opening ceremony of Expo 2020 on 6 TV screens.
The live broadcast is scheduled on Thursday, September 30 at 7:30 PM Dubai time. The show will kick off with a 90-minute opening ceremony, featuring hundreds of performers.
With Nawab, Dubai is sure to take a journey through the streets of Delhi’s Chandani Chowk while exploring the evolution of Indian food. This is what makes Nawab a legendary gem in Dubai, and they are proud that it adds the goodness of authentic Indian flavors to the never-static food scene in Dubai.
Guests can indulge in specialties like
- Kataifi Paneer Fingers – AED 40 – * signature dish – Paneer Fingers wrapped in crispy shredded filo pastry served with a spiced mango salsa.
Non Veg Appetizer
- Lamb Taco – AED 58 * signature dish – Lamb garnished with masala onions, drizzled with avocado chutney and tucked into a saffron spiced soft taco.
- Tandoori Baju Kebab – AED 52 – Chicken wings marinated in jaggery, garlic, lime and our secret blend of spices and grilled to perfection.
- Palak Kofta Curry – AED 48 – Spinach & vegetable dumplings simmered in coconut & yoghurt gravy.
- Dal makhani – AED 42 – Rich and creamy lentils cooked and simmered to perfection for a little extra harmony on the plate.
- Kashmiri Rogan Josh – AED 65 * signature dish – Tender lamb cooked in a red curry infused with spices.
- Butter Chicken – AED 55 * signature dish – Pieces of chicken marinated to make tikka, & added to a tomato gravy.
- The Spiced Rose – AED 25 – Satin-smooth pink rose kulfi falooda topped with masala rabadi, and sprinkled with crunchy basil seeds.
- Shrikhand Margarita – AED 25 – Velvety yoghurt based shrikhand paired with saffron mascarpone and topped with summer berries.
- The morning after – AED 25 – Coffee rasgula served in caramel yoghurt, topped with berry flakes – the real hangover treatment you were in search for.
Expo 2020 will be open to the public from October 1, 2021 until March 31, 2022.
Address: Jebel Ali Recreation Club, Near IBN Battuta Mall, Dubai
Open daily 12 Noon – 1 AM
Phone Number: 04- 2678206/055 3689310